What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of information, stored in text files, placed on your computer browser. Some cookies can be read by the website on your subsequent visits. The information stored in cookies generally relates to your browsing habits on this website. Other cookies are deleted when you close your browser and only relate to the working of the website.
Each cookie can only be accessed by the site which has created it.
What cookies are we using
This site uses the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies
This type of cookies are necessary to provide you with the following functionalities on our site:
- Use of the shopping cart: we store a ID generated by the same to keep items you have selected from the store in your shopping cart. These cookies do not contain any personal information.
- Login: in order to keep you logged in we store a cookie which may contain an ID or your username. This cookie is deleted from your browser once you close your browser window, unless you have selected to use an auto login (remember me) feature.
- Checkout: in order to checkout you will be required to be logged in, even when registering for the first time, the “login” cookie as described above will therefore be used.
- Performance cookies
These cookies are used to collect statistical information about visitors of the website and the pages they view.
- Third party cookies
Some cookies may be set on your computer by third party sites and systems we may use.
- Statcounter.com: we use Statcounter.com to provide us with analytics on this site. The information provided by such system is anonymous and allows us to better understand where visitors come from, what area of our site they like best and some of their behaviours on our site.
Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies or to customise your settings for cookies. Should you wish to change those settings please feel free to do so.
Please note that if you turn off cookies or change your settings, some features / functionalities on this site may not work correctly.